This course which is a 3-day based course walks you through the basics of troubleshooting and to more advanced troubleshooting. It takes your current help or service desk or any it technician to a new level in terms of troubleshooting and supporting your Windows 10 clients.
Target audience: IT pros and IT technicians that want to take their skills in troubleshooting one step further.
Number of days: 3 (with hands on labs)
- Basics: Troubleshooting concepts, communication, how does Windows as a Service affect troubleshooting, and more
- Built in tools used to troubleshoot
- Additional Microsoft tools used for troubleshooting
- Additional third party tools for troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting installation and upgrade issues
- Troubleshooting user interface, double browsers and modern apps issues
- Troubleshooting user data and profile issues
- Troubleshooting security related issues
- Troubleshooting remote access, mobility and network access problems
- Windows configuration and deep level OS stuff, kernel and more
- Use PowerShell to troubleshoot!
- Final test with real cases, how to apply what you have learned